WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
ASPIRING ADVOCATES AND RISING LEADERS:
- Network with national leaders, learn from expert advocates, and receive one-on-one advising. You’ll return to your
community feeling newly inspired, ready to implement new actions and able to lead with renewed passion and commitment.
NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR RETURNING LEADERS:
- NDBN’s Annual Conference will provide a unique leadership development experiences designed to equip you with new perspectives, practical tools and key takeaways.
WHO ELSE SHOULD ATTEND:
- Community-based organizations serving low income families, policy advocates, government representatives, maternal and child care providers, health and social service workers, early childhood education professionals, and concerned community members.
Whether you’re interest is professional training or concerned for your community’s well-being, we invite you to join colleagues and nationally recognized experts for an in-depth exploration of critical issues relating to poverty and basic needs.
SESSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Self-Care for Diaper Bank Leaders
- Growing Your Mission
- What’s Equity Got to do with it?
- Building a More Inclusive Organization and Board of Directors
- Working with Sports Teams and Professional Athletes
- Making Partnerships Work For You
- Disaster Response Programs and Preparation
- How to Complete an Economic Impact Study
- Inventory Management – New Software for Diaper Banks
- Warehousing: Diaper Bank Planning and Lessons Learned
- Build Your Dream Team Starting with Volunteers
- Advanced HR Topics: Performance Management
- Create a Happy, Healthy and Productive Working Environment
- Fundraising Basics: from Diapers to Dollars
- You’ve Got Donations Coming in… Now What?
- Marketing for Fund Development
- Advanced Finance and Budgeting FAQs
- Build a Comprehensive Community Engagement Strategy
- Advocacy – How to Get Involved and Affect Change
PLUS: Opportunities for Individual Advising
8:30 am October 25 – 4:00pm October 26, 2018
Atlanta Airport Marriott, 4711 Best Road Atlanta GA 30337