– Governors — Legislatures — Municipalities
The following provides a listing of the confirmed state and local proclamations recognizing Diaper Need Awareness Week for 2017. Once available, images of individual proclamations will be linked to the NDBN Pinterest board, and we encourage you to pin away!
If you know of a proclamation that has been issued, but is not our the 2017 list, please email us and let us know.
Tweet Your Governor!
Once we receive proclamations from a state governor, we will list his/her Twitter link. If your governor is on the list, please send a tweet and say thanks! Here’s some text to copy and paste to get you started:
“Thanks for supporting babies & families by recognizing #DiaperNeed Awareness Week, Sept. 25 – Oct. 1! #DiaperOn!”
The listings below are alphabetized by state, then city.
- (2016) State of Kansas – Governor Sam Brownback – @
- (2016) State of Missouri – Governor Jay Nixon – @
- (2016) State of Oklahoma – Governor Mary Fallin – @GovMaryFallin
- (2016) State of Oregon – Governor Kate Brown – @OregonGovBrown
- (2016) State of Utah – Governor Gary R. Herbert – @