Diaper Need Awareness Week is looking to you to help raise awareness of diaper need in the United States. Take Action, and together with the National Diaper Bank Network, help keep babies clean, dry, and healthy!
What can your diaper bank or organization do for Diaper Need Awareness Week 2014?
1) Request a proclamation from your state or local officials;
2) Host a diaper drive in honor of Diaper Need Awareness Week;
3) Organize an event or activity with proceeds benefiting a local diaper bank;
4) Raise awareness of Diaper Need by keeping the conversation alive;
5) Donate to the National Diaper Bank Network to support our efforts to work with diaper banks across the country to get diapers to babies!
Submit your Diaper Need Awareness Week event or activity and we will post it on our website’s Events page! Looking for tips on events and activities? Examples from 2013 will be posted on the page, as well.