2020 Workshops & Sessions
The 2020 U.S Conference on Poverty and Basic Needs will feature a wide variety of professional presentations that addresses important issues facing today’s diaper banking and child advocacy community. Stay tuned to learn more about 2020’s presentations.
2019 workshops and sessions included:
- Social Justice, Equity and Inclusiveness
- Meeting Diaper Need through Times of Chaos and Crisis
- Strategic Planning: How to Get Started and Keep Moving
- Board of Director Basics
- Legal Checkup: Stay Legally Healthy and Protect Your Nonprofit
- Increasing Capacity through Community Partnerships
- Legislation vs. Regulation: What’s the Difference and Why It Matters.
- Advocacy 101
- How to Tell Your Story: Fast Pitch Expert Tips
- Crucial Conversations: Navigating Difficult Discussions
- Business Writing for Diaper Bank Leaders
- Strategic Digital Planning
- Funds for Change for First Time Grants
- Major Giving
- Fundraising for Faith-based Organizations
- Value Added Volunteering: Move Your Volunteers to Donors
- What to Expect When You’re Scaling a Program
- Mobile Diaper Banks: Reach New Populations and Respond to Disaster
- Generational Poverty, Wrap Around Services and Assisting the Whole Family
- Promote Early Language and STEM Learning through Your Diaper Program
- Collect Data and Document Outcomes to Enhance Grants and Social Media
- Warehouse Expansion Success without (too much) Stress
- and more!
Register opens in July
Registration for our dynamic community of presenters and attendees and discover why NDBN’s annual conference is now the “must-attend” event for 8 years running!
Get email updates about what we’re doing to help end diaper need and how you can do your part.