2020 Workshops & Sessions
The 2020 U.S Conference on Poverty and Basic Needs will feature a wide variety of professional presentations that address important issues facing today’s diaper banking and child advocacy community. Stay tuned to learn more about 2020’s presentations.
- Period Poverty Among School-Age Menstruators
- Working with Corporate Donors and Regional Businesses
- Demonstrating Impactful Period Supply Programs
- Working with Community Agencies and Distribution Partners
- Focus on People: Direct Distribution and Populations in Need
- Leverage Your GuideStar Profile to Achieve Funding Success
- Anxiety and Depression during the Pandemic: The Impact on the people we serve and the people who serve.
- Understanding Disaster Philanthropy
- Effective Communications Strategies During a Crisis and Emergency
- Board Development 201
- 8 Steps for Cultivating Relationships with Individual Donors
- What Mothers Would Tell Diaper Banks and Policymakers
- Be Flexible & Use Collaboration to Grow
- Diaper Banks and Early Childhood Literacy
- National Diaper Banks Economic Impact Program
- Partner Agency Fees and Alternatives
- Sustainable Expansion: Services and Service Areas
* These sessions are tentative and may change.
View the full printable schedule of the 2020 conference here.
Get email updates about what we’re doing to help end diaper need and how you can do your part.