BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
NDBN sets the standard for best practices among nonprofit diaper bank programs in the United States. NDBN members in good standing receive:
Certification of membership for online and on-site display
Authorization to use NDBN’s logo and branded materials
Inclusion in our Member Directory
DEEPEN YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND RAISE AWARENESS
NDBN educates its members regarding child poverty and basic needs. Members receive training to provide outreach and education to the general public and national leaders. We coordinate and unite efforts state-by-state and nationally to advocate on behalf of children in need of diapers and other basic needs. Members may:
- Participate in NDBN’s national fundraising, public relations, and advocacy activities.
- Get tools and support to lead activities for Diaper Need Awareness Week.
- Collaborate on research opportunities.
INCREASE YOUR CAPACITY
Our programs deliver professional development opportunities to help you increase your nonprofit capacities. The NDBN support team is available every day to provide technical assistance and connect you to resources so that you may build your nonprofit leadership and management capacity.
- Educational opportunities, professional training, webinars and individual consultation
- Data and research findings on poverty, basic needs and diaper program impact
- Sample forms and templates, program materials and assessment tools
- Resource development services, such as diaper drive kits and custom grant searches
- Eligibility to apply for NDBN’s Funds for Change Grants, ranging from $2,500 – $10,000
USE OUR NETWORK TO WORK SMARTER
NDBN helps connect you to other nonprofit, business, and community leaders through advocacy, information sharing, and our member network. You’ll make regional and national connections and find like-minded nonprofits with similar models and missions –and insight to share!
- Membership in NDBN’s email list/forum Diaper Bank Leaders and other online forums of special interest to diaper banks and programs
- Discounted registration at the annual Diaper Banks in America Conference
Our members save money on diapers and more.
APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP:
If your organization has begun a diaper program and would like to learn about how to become a NDBN certified diaper bank or pantry, we’d love to hear from you: Request membership information.
NDBN also works to provide guidance to those who are just getting started. To learn more, please email Programs@diaperbanknetwork.org.