Benefits of Membership
The National Diaper Bank Network (NDBN) is the foremost authority on diaper need in America. In partnership with our member programs, we have established the standards and best practices required for organizations to become certified nonprofit diaper banks and members of our growing Network.
Earning recognition as a certified NDBN-member diaper bank program has many benefits. NDBN members in good standing are eligible for a wide array of support and technical assistance including:
- Advocacy tools to help raise awareness of diaper need in their local community;
- Resources to improve the collection, warehousing and distribution of diapers;
- Access to grant funding exclusively for diaper banks;
- Participation in national conferences and workshops; and
- Diaper purchasing programs to support sustainability and success.
Membership also includes:
- Certification of NDBN membership for online and on-site display;
- Opportunities to use NDBN’s logo and branding materials;
- Inclusion in the NDBN Member Directory.
Deepen Your Understanding and Raise Awareness
NDBN helps members increase their knowledge of child poverty and basic needs. Members receive training to become community advocates with the resources necessary to educate the general public as well as local, state, and national leaders. By engaging with NDBN, members can:
- Participate in NDBN’s national activities;
- Get tools and support to lead local programs; and
- Collaborate on innovative research opportunities.
Increase Your Capacity
Our programs deliver professional development opportunities to help you increase your nonprofit capacities. NDBN’s professional team is available to provide technical assistance and connect you to resources that can help build your nonprofit leadership and management capacity.
- Data and research findings on poverty, basic needs and diaper program impact.
- Resource development services, such as diaper drive kits and custom grant searches.
- Eligibility to apply for NDBN’s Funds for Change Grants, ranging from $2,500 – $10,000.
Use Our Network to Work Smarter
NDBN helps connect you to other nonprofit, business, and community leaders through advocacy, information sharing, and our member Network. You’ll make regional and national connections and find like-minded nonprofits with similar models and missions –and insight to share!
- Access to NDBN’s online community of diaper bank leaders and key staff.
- Educational opportunities, professional training, webinars and individual consultation.
- Sample forms and templates, program materials and assessment tools.
- NDBN members save money on diapers through an exclusive bulk purchasing program.
- Discounted registration at the annual U.S. Conference on Poverty and Basic Needs.
- Discounted registration at NDBN’s Annual Lobby Day.
Application for Membership
If your organization has begun a diaper program and would like to learn about how to become an NDBN certified diaper bank or pantry, we’d love to hear from you.
NDBN also works to provide guidance to those who are just getting started. To learn more, please email [email protected].