Through awareness, assistance, and community, the National Diaper Bank Network (NDBN) is dedicated to helping individuals, children and families access the basic necessities they require to thrive and reach their full potential.
Our strategic priorities include:
- Ending diaper need, period poverty, and the lack of access to other material basic necessities in the U.S., and maintaining and expanding NDBN’s position as the recognized authority on issues and solutions related to the lack of material basic necessities.
- Advancing public policy solutions through advocacy, legislation, research & evaluation.
- Building the capacity of our national network to end diaper need, period poverty, and lack of access to material basic necessities in the U.S.
- supporting the development and expansion of community-based basic needs banks throughout the country.
- Sustaining NDBN’s organizational strength, strong reputation and financial health in order to end diaper need, period poverty, and the lack of access to other material basic necessities in the U.S.
In May 2018, NDBN launched the Alliance for Period Supplies
. The organization helps ensure that individuals in need have access to essential period products required to fully participate in daily life.