There are issues that affect access to diapers for struggling families that can be addressed at the state level. In the State Issues section:
- Take a look at your state’s sales tax policy on diapers.
- Read about state programs providing direct assistance for diapers.
- See how states are funding diaper bank assistance.
- See how your state measures up against how other state’s operate their TANF programs.
- Review your state’s Medicaid diaper policy for children for whom diapers are part of medical treatment.