Annual Reports and Financial Information
The National Diaper Bank Network is committed to full transparency of our financial history, and we invite our member programs, supporters and the general public to review our annual reports, 990 forms and auditor’s reports to learn more about our work to help US families access the basic necessities required to thrive and reach their full potential.
Teamwork is at the center of everything we do at the National Diaper Bank Network and the Alliance for Period Supplies. With our teams of staff, volunteers, members and supporters, we are:
- Leading national movements to end diaper need and period poverty in the US and advancing simple solutions to improve lives;
- Engaging in critical academic research;
- Advocating and building legislative strategies and policies to enact change; and,
- Supporting the growth and capacity of our member programs and distributing millions of donated diapers, wipes and period products that help people when life gets hard.
We invite you to review our annual report, which highlights our network and our ongoing commitment to helping individuals, children, and families.
National Diaper Bank Network Annual Report Archive (PDFs)
- 2020 Annual Report
- 2019 Annual Report
- 2018 Annual Report
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- IRS from 990 (Fiscal Year 2020 – 21)
- IRS form 990 (Fiscal Year 2019 – 20)
- IRS form 990 (Fiscal Year 2018 – 19)
- IRS form 990 (Fiscal Year 2017 – 18)