Background and Fact Sheets
- Diaper Need and NDBN Background
- Fast Facts on Diaper Need
- NDBN Boilerplate
National Diaper Need Awareness Week
- 8th Annual National Diaper Need Awareness Week Slated for September 23 – 29, 2019
- TANF and State-Funded Initiatives Offer Solutions to Addressing Diaper Need in America
- Cloth Diapers Can Offer Viable Solution for Some Families in Diaper Need
- Poverty Is Sexist, by Joanne Goldblum
March 13, 2019
The National Diaper Bank Network (NDBN) has named 28 community-based diaper bank programs in 20 U.S. states as recipients of the 2019 Funds for Change grants, the only national, competitive grant program dedicated solely to supporting nonprofit organizations that distribute donated diapers to families struggling with diaper need.
- $100,000 Grant Results in 750,000 Diapers for Diaper Banks Supporting Families Impacted by Government Shutdown
January 31, 2019
National Diaper Bank Network uses GoFundMe grant to get 750,000 diapers to diaper banks supporting federal workers impacted by the recent government shutdown.
November 28, 2018
Every 3-pointer made by Dallas Mavericks’ Wesley Matthews this NBA season will spark a diaper donation to National Diaper Bank Network.
November 2, 2018
Diaper banks help get clean diapers to the 1 in 3 families who struggle to provide enough diapers to keep a baby clean, dry and healthy.
October 11, 2018
Disposable diapers are among the first items families with young children need when displaced by a major disaster such as Hurricane Michael.
September 24, 2018
1 in 3 U.S. families struggles to provide enough diapers for their baby. Proclamations, diaper drives and activities slated for Diaper Need Awareness Week.
May 1, 2018
Alliance for Period Supplies to Distribute Millions of Period Products to Individuals in Need through Support of Founding Sponsor U by Kotex.
- National Advocacy Organization Awards $100,000 In Grants to Nonprofits Addressing Diaper Need in U.S.
March 12, 2018
23 Community Diaper Bank Programs Named as 2018 Funds For Change Recipients
October 13, 2017
California becomes first U.S. state to provide families with assistance of $30 per month for diaper costs for children under three years old.
July 19, 2017
Huggies® and National Diaper Bank Network recognize Martina McBride’s commitment to improving the lives of children and families.
May 17, 2017
McBride urges parents to make everyday moments memorable in playlist of 25 family-friendly songs and early learning tips.
March 7, 2017
Only national, competitive grant program dedicated solely to supporting community-based diaper banks in the U.S. marks its third year.
July 1, 2016
Nearly 350,000 donated diapers, as well as feminine hygiene products, toilet and tissue paper, and paper towels, are being distributed to flood victims.
March 10, 2016
The White House calls for increased access to diapers for low-income families experiencing diaper need
- National Advocacy Organization Awards $100,000 in Grants to Support Growing Diaper Bank Movement in U.S.
January 14, 2016
29 community-based diaper banks named recipients of National Diaper Bank Network’s 2016 Funds For Change Initiative.